Tygron Engine - GPU Supercomputer
- Today most of the World’s Super Computers are based on GPU Technology, that allow massive parallel processing of data.
- Multiple Tygron Simulation models especially designed and optimized for our own GPU Supercomputer with 100.000+ cores.
- The integrated rasterizer converts large amounts of Spatial vector data on-the-fly into rasters and allows parallel query execution afterwards.
- These combined hardware and software developments allow us to calculate entire regions at very high detail and up-to 10.000.000.000 grid cells.
The Tygron Engine includes a hydraulic model that solves the shallow-water equations, integrates groundwater, breaches, structures all on multiple connected GPUs. It has been validated and contains several functionalities:
Other simulations models related to the environment are:
You can also create your own custom simulation or use them to pre/post process from other simulations.
- Create your own formula and combine data using Combos.
- Convert polygon data to raster Averaging.
- Get raster data directly from WCS, WMS, or GeoTIFF.
- Calculate Travel Distances, Direct Distance or Line of Sight.
- Input data from one simulation into another using Prequels.
Several other supported simulations included are:
- On the fly Elevation Models, both Surface and Terrain models.
- Ownership as raster data.
- Underground collision detection for lines.
- Informative Overlays:
- Neighborhoods, Ownership and Zoning
- Traffic Density, Function and Attribute highlighting
- Underground, Network and Source overview
You can also add API triggers that connect to your own calculation models via Web calls during the Simulation.