License and pricing
- Accessibility: Since the Tygron Platform is hosted on cloud servers, it can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. Convenient for users who need to access the platform from multiple locations or devices.
- Cost-effectiveness: Using Tygron as a SaaS solution eliminates the need to purchase and maintain your own hardware and software. Instead, the platform is paid for on a subscription basis, which is more affordable over the long term.
- Scalability: The Tygron Platform is a highly scalable and flexible solution for businesses that may have varying levels of demand for the platform over time.
- Security: Tygron’s SaaS solution is designed with security in top of mind. The platform is hosted on secure servers and is regularly updated to address any potential vulnerabilities. This reduces the risk of security breaches and data loss for customers.
- Updates and Support: As a SaaS solution, Tygron provides regular updates and support. This means that customers can benefit from new features and improvements to the platform without having to manually update their software. Additionally, customers can access support from Tygron’s team of experts if they encounter any issues or have questions about how to use the platform.
Overall, the Tygron Platform is a scalable and reliable solution for organizations that want to focus on application development and deployment without the overhead of managing and maintaining infrastructure. The Tygron Platform is an Open Web Platform consisting of multiple applications. We offer the following types of licenses:
These prices are valid as of December 1, 2023 until December 1, 2024 for Tygron users with a license dated before December 2023. No rights can be derived from the information in this table.
For more information on our new pricing model see https://www.tygron.com/tygron-platform/
Customer organizations pay a subscription fee, based on the amount of calculation power they require for their projects. In our pricing model, the development, management and maintenance of the Tygron supercomputer are discounted.
- Pricing is not dependent on the amount of data, number of calculations, amount of users or the amount of times a project is shared. This means you can add as many users to your user domain as you wish, and you can work with a project as long, and as many times as you wish.
- When you have finished working on a project, you can remove this project, after which the area of this project becomes available again in your domain for new projects. This means that with a Bronze license you have the availability to analyze almost 55.000 km2 per year, if you remove the projects directly after use.
- With our pricing model, the costs of the Platform are clear in advance. This is a transparent solution for organisations that have to assess project costs before the start of a project. Contrary to other supercomputer-solutions where costs are determined afterwards, based on used calculation power.
Would you like to get access to the Tygron Platform? There is a license agreement that outlines the terms and conditions for using the Tygron Platform, covering aspects such as licensing fees, intellectual property rights, limitations of liability, data privacy, and other important provisions. Contact us for more information.
For organizations where Tygron is a critical part of their digital transformation and where the integration of the Platform into their own work processes and technical support are of extra importance, Tygron offers partnerships. Contact us for information about the options.
Educational (EDU) license*
Educational organizations all over the world use Tygron in their curricula, and to help students get ready for practice. For instance in courses on water management, climate adaptation, geodata and more. We support the implementation of the Tygron Platform at educational institutes by providing a free of charge EDU license, as well as an EDU Pro license for a reduced price. In exchange, Tygron expects an active contribution to the Tygron Community by the students. More information.
Our Trial license gives 10 day access to a selection of demo projects. It gives insight in some of our major features and application areas.