All available data accessible in one location. You control who can access it.
- Automatically process the available open data (GIS, laws and regulations).
- Easily add your own data.
- Combining and analyzing data in an intuitive way.
- Through our API, the platform is in continuous contact with the most relevant geoservers such as PDOK, zoning plans and OSM.
High Performance Computing
High Performance Computing Infrastructure; GPU/CPU, multi-threaded, multi-core processors and extreme memory bandwidth.
- Perform analysis at lightning speed and at an extremely high level of detail.
- Calculate up to 4 billion grid cells on the underlying GPU supercomputer.
- Runs up to 100,000 tasks in parallel.
- Processing big data; information processing speed of 300GB/s.
- Validated calculation models for noise, particulate matter, subsidence, groundwater, surface water and heat stress are available.
- Combine with standard calculation modules via the API such as the Waterwijzer and Aerius Calculation Models.
Explore and experiment with different alternatives, and calculate the effects directly:
1. Visualize the current situation.
- Query data layers.
- Create performance indicators.
- Perform spatial analysis connecting data layers.
2. Plan for the future, iterate and analyze.
- Import plans via a wide set of (open) standards.
- Experiment with scenarios.
- The software calculates changes at lightning speed and visualizes them transparently.
The platform’s standard interface is based on 3D gaming technology. This gives the user standard access to a realistic 3D representation of reality. Plans, designs and simulation results are visualized in a full 3D environment.
Animations, screenshots and videos can easily be made from the 3D world. In addition, there is a broad set of options for processing data, indicators and measures for websites, dashboards and story maps on mobile devices.