The support team will answer your questions via the Help desk.
Our support team will help you set up an immediately deployable project.
On the Forum you can ask questions free of charge and share knowledge with the Tygron user community.
The background of the software is described on our support wiki, there are also tutorials available (see the heading ‘tutorials’ at the bottom right) with which you can practice yourself.
See our YouTube channel for hands on demos and tutorials of new and existing functionality.
Our demo projects provide an accessible insight into the possibilities of the Platform. You can practice with this directly yourself.
User-friendly and scalable platform that provides access to the world of HPC, Big Data, AI, and visualizations.
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Accessible 24/7, anywhere, anytime.
- Continuous support and maintenance.
Online community with active users who share content and knowledge.
- Content available in the integrated web shop.
- Share and reuse indicators, data visualizations and libraries.
- Online community consisting of a Forum, Wiki, and video tutorials.
The Tygron Platform is constantly evolving in consultation with the community. Our focus is on:
- Increasing computing power for data and calculation models.
- Development of functionalities and calculation models.
- Process user feedback.