- We use Privacy by Design, project data is only accessible to its owner. It is stored on our own bare-metal server hardware located in the Netherlands.
- Our policy is based on the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We have taken any possible technical and organizational measures to protect (personal) data.
The Tygron Engine has multiple layers of security including a special purpose firewall to protect your data.
We also do yearly penetration testing to verify the security measures.
Each Tygron User belongs to a separate Domain. Depending on the access level a User can do different things.
Levels and permissions can be management via Account Management.
The administrator can also force password length or activate Two-Factor Authentication.
- Every week a backup of the customer data is made on the production server of Tygron. This backup is made to an external server at another location in the Netherlands.
- Version management is made possible in our software to enable the recovery of a project in case of customer-specific problems.