- Examine 3D designs
- Redesign surroundings
- Coordinate with team and client
- Direct feedback legal constraints
- Instant gratification Charrette sessions
- Living document for planning process
- Communicate engineering studies in 3D
- Involve client and stakeholders in project
- API; Connect outside calculation models
- Tygron Engine is online 3D project software for urban planners, architects and engineers: a tool that streamlines the planning process and substantially reduces the time and costs involved in urban projects.
- Make calculations and drawings directly in the 3D world – immediate insight
- Multi-user tool: work on designs together with clients, other team members and/or stakeholders
- Online project management: manage, save, share and compare different versions of your projects
- Project configuration is easy, even for non-programmers
Start your own project!
With the Tygron FREE Trial account you can create your own 3D project, easily and online.
- Build your own urban planning project in a virtual 3D environment.
- Negotiate and explore different solutions for city design with stakeholders.
- Test measures and possible scenario’s on feasibility.
- Present your results visually.
- FREE account for 1 month
- Start online immediately
- Support and advice on the online Users Community and Wiki
By signing up you automatically consent to Tygron to approach you for improving the software and usability.
Easy project configuration
Calculations and drawing in 3D