Tygron Engine Vector Release, New Website!
- The new release of the Tygron Engine includes compatibility with ESRI- (GIS) data. When visualizing a project within the Editor, multiple maplayers can be imported, directly from the ESRI platform, from Dutch BAG and TOP10NL map data to the New York Pluto map data.
- The Tygron Engine is now Vector Based, this allow for much more realistic 3D Worlds. Vector application means much smoother transitions for roads and buildings among others. Also a new heightmap has been included.
- New features have been added, for example to change the colours of the buildings. This facilitates making the transformation from reality into the 3D World.
Tygron Serious Games for Urban Planning
- Tygron is an online 3D multiplayer gaming platform for urban communities.
- Communities can generate and maintain their realistic multiplayer games to experiment, plan and negotiate better solutions for city designs and development projects.
- Our tool streamlines the planning process, reduces litigation and sharply increases the return on investment for urban projects.
Try the Tygron Engine!
With the Tygron FREE Trial account you can create your own 3D project, easily and online.
- Build your own urban planning project in a virtual 3D environment.
- Negotiate and explore different solutions for city design with stakeholders.
- Test measures and possible scenario’s on feasibility.
- Present your results visually.
- FREE account for 1 month
- Start online immediately
- Support and advice on the online Users Community and Wiki
By singing up you automatically consent to Tygron to approach you for improving the software and usability.