- Examine 3D designs
- Redesign surroundings
- Coordinate with team and client
- Direct feedback legal constraints
- Instant gratification Charrette sessions
- Living document for planning process
- Communicate engineering studies in 3D
- Involve client and stakeholders in project
- API; Connect outside calculation models
- Tygron Engine is online 3D project software for urban planners, architects and engineers: a tool that streamlines the planning process and substantially reduces the time and costs involved in urban projects.
- Make calculations and drawings directly in the 3D world – immediate insight
- Multi-user tool: work on designs together with clients, other team members and/or stakeholders
- Online project management: manage, save, share and compare different versions of your projects
- Project configuration is easy, even for non-programmers
Start your own project!
With the Tygron Engine you can create your own 3D project, easily and online.
- Build your own urban planning project in a virtual 3D environment.
- Negotiate and explore different solutions for city design with stakeholders.
- Test measures and possible scenario’s on feasibility.
- Present your results visually.
- Start online immediately
- Support and advice on the online Users Community and Wiki
Calculations and drawing in 3D