The Water Wizard is improved to provide more feedback about configured settings and imported data. The updated wizard now provides warnings (in orange) and errors (in red). To solve these issues, possible fixes are proposed which can be automatically applied when accepted.
To sum up all improvements, the improved Water Wizard:
• Includes more checks for valid data (areas, weirs, etc).
• Provides possible fixes for invalid data.
• Supports more multi actions (e.g. upload multiple csv values).
• Object naming is more consistent throughout the Interface.
• Faster error calculations provide real-time feedback.