Digitization makes every organization a software-driven organization. More and more information is available, so it needs to be processed faster and more integrated. Designing, calculating, reporting, and visualizing plans can increasingly be done by computer. HPC, Big Data, AI and 3D visualizations help with this.
The question is, are you going to make that software yourself? Or do you make use of existing solutions? So that you can focus on your core tasks, such as explaining what the computer has done. Translating the insights into solutions for the problems at hand. Discussing the insights and viable solutions with all stakeholders in an area.
The Tygron Platform has already been used in more than 10,000 projects by:
- Governments such as municipalities, provinces, and water boards to support integrated decision-making.
- Consultants to substantiate their consultancy work with integrated data and analyses.
- Project developers to test and coordinate their plans in a timely manner.
- Software developers to link their applications to the (computing) power of the Tygron Platform.
- Researchers and teachers in their educational curriculum.