Do you have a concrete use case that you want to get started with on the Platform? You can get started yourself by applying for a license and using the online learning materials or following a training course with us. However, you can also use the alternative where the Tygron team kick-starts your work by building a custom project that you can immediately apply for your own goals. After this process, you can immediately use the project in your own primary process. We teach you how to use, extend and maintain it. Standard elements of this kick-start are:
- (online) Kick-off session to determine your goals, available data, and models.
- We make a project design based on your wishes.
- You will receive a tailor-made project that can be applied immediately.
- 3 (online) training sessions.
- 3 months Tygron Platform license: 1 month to set up your project and train you, 2 months to work on the project yourself.
- Costs: € 15,000 excl. VAT.
You can think of use cases like:
- The integral analysis of the impact of an urban development plan, based on your own Key Performance Indicators.
- Conducting a stress test for both flooding and heat for a specific municipality or region.
- Testing different scenarios for area development based on national and regional legislation.
Interested in a custom project of your own use case on the Tygron Platform?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.