The sixth edition of the Tygron EDU Event will take place on Thursday, April 8, 2021 from 14:00 to 16:30 (CET).
A useful meeting in which the members of the Tygron education network are given the opportunity to inspire each other and share experiences.
This time with the theme:
Best-Practices from Education
During last year’s Tygron EDU Event, there appeared to be a need for a handbook for implementing the use of the Tygron Platform in education. We started working with this feedback and that is why we would like to share this new manual with you during the upcoming Event. In this manual the experiences, the learning objectives and the design of training courses in which the Tygron Platform is used are shared. During the Event on April 8, those involved from the educational network and the professional work field will take you through the manual and share experiences. And answer questions like:
- How do I link the use of the software to my learning objectives?
- How many hours do I have to schedule for the assignment?
- What is a realistic end product to ask the student?
- How does the use of the software fit within an internship and / or graduation assignment?
- How is the knowledge transferred to the student with regard to the use of the software?
- What background do students need to be able to work with the software?
- How can I add depth to a graduation assignment by using the Tygron Platform?
These speakers will be attending:
- Students of the Hogeschool van Hall Larenstein, from the Land and Water Management program, talk about the assignment they have carried out for the municipality of Lelystad and the Zuiderzeeland water board.
- Josep Pueyo, Geography and Environment, from the Catalan Institue of Water Research (ICRA) in collaboration with the University of Girona (Spain) talks about his project in the Edible City Solutions. The question “how can the student get started” is discussed in detail in this presentation.
- Reijn van Rooyen, Master student International Land and Water Management at Wageningen University, talks about the assignment he completed during his internship in collaboration with Aveco de Bondt. Ward van Laatum, Geohydrology Consultant at Aveco de Bondt, explains the collaboration with Reijn. The question “how does the use of the software fit within an internship” and “how can you add depth through the use of the software” certainly come up here.
There will be plenty of room for questions, discussion and reflection this afternoon. There is also room to ask all your questions in advance by indicating them on the registration form. We will take these questions up with the speakers in the presentations in order to provide the best possible answers.
The program will be further refined over time, you will of course be further informed about this.
Register now using the registration form below and fill in your question. Then we include it in the final program.